Its been 3rd day of VLCD and I’m going insane already. My cravings is really making me tick. Is it normal? If so, how should I control?
It’s common for people to become hungry on the low cal diet. Don’t fret. Fix these things by:
1. Doing few minutes of meditation for more self control
2. Don the chef’s hat and start cooking delicious recipes (within the 500 cal limit)
3. Understand the target in mind and keep yourself focused.
4. Divert your attention to things, prioritize and you will have many things in your hand that will keep your mind off food.
5. Read success stories that will keep you inspired.
Good luck 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.