Hawaii had the lowest obesity rate, with just 19 percent of residents who are obese, while Mississippi had the highest rate, at 35.2 percent.
What country has the lowest obesity rate?
Using the WHO criteria Japan has the lowest rate of obesity among the OECD member countries at 3.2%.
Which states have the lowest obesity rates?
These are the 10 states with the lowest obesity rates:
- New York. …
- Florida. …
- Vermont. Adults who are obese: 26.6% …
- California. Adults who are obese: 26.2% …
- New Jersey. Adults who are obese: 25.7% …
- Massachusetts. Adults who are obese: 25.2% …
- Hawaii. Adults who are obese: 25.0% …
- Colorado. Adults who are obese: 23.8%
Who has the highest obesity rate?
List of countries by obesity rate
|Country||Rank||Obesity rate % (2016)|
What is the fattest state in America 2020?
Mississippi has the highest adult obesity rate in the country at 40.8 percent and Colorado has the lowest at 23.8 percent. Twelve states have adult rates above 35 percent, they are: Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee and West Virginia.
Who’s the fattest country?
Nauru is the most obese country, with 61% of its population having a BMI higher than 30.
What is the skinniest state?
The state, however, didn’t fare as well as Colorado, rated the skinniest state by WalletHub, with Utah, Hawaii, Massachusetts and the District of Columbia rounding out the slimmest five stats. Mississippi was ranked fattest, followed by West Virginia, Arkansas, Kentucky and Tennessee.
What is the skinniest city in America?
Boulder, Colo., came out on top as the skinniest city, with just 12.1 percent of residents considered obese, while the number of obese in the fattest metro area, McAllen-Edinburg-Mission, Texas, soared to 38.8 percent.
What is the fattest state in the US?
- West Virginia. Obesity & overweight prevalence, rank: 2. …
- Mississippi. Obesity & overweight prevalence, rank: 1. …
- Arkansas. Obesity & overweight prevalence, rank: 3. …
- Kentucky. Obesity & overweight prevalence, rank: 5. …
- Tennessee. Obesity & overweight prevalence, rank: 4. …
- South Carolina. …
- Louisiana. …
What is the fattest city in the US?
Fattest Cities in America
|Fattest Cities in America|
|1. McAllen, TX||11. Chattanooga, TN|
|2. Memphis, TN||12. Tulsa, OK|
|3. Baton Rouge, LA||13. Augusta, GA|
|4. Little Rock, AR||14. Greenville, SC|
What is the healthiest state?
The 10 States With the Healthiest Populations:
- New Jersey.
- New York.
What is the unhealthiest country in the world?
1. The Czech Republic. The Czech Republic is the unhealthiest country in the world, with nation’s citizens emerging as some of the heaviest drinkers. Each person drinks 13.7 liters ( the equivalent of 550 shots) of alcohol per year on average.
What is the most obese state?
The most overweight states
According to WalletHub, West Virginia is the most overweight state based on overall score, while Utah is the least overweight state based on overall score.
Which is the poorest state in the US?
States, federal district, and territories
|Rank||State||2019 Poverty rate (percent of persons in poverty)|
How much of America is overweight?
In the United States, 36.5 percent of adults are obese. Another 32.5 percent of American adults are overweight. In all, more than two-thirds of adults in the United States are overweight or obese.