Clinical Science Behind Pregnyl
In normal cycle, it is LH that participates with FSH in the development and maturation of ovarian follicle and later LH triggers ovulation. HCG can be a substitute for LH.
The major content of Pregnyl is human chorionic gonadotropin which is identical to LH. It helps in improving the productive capability by stimulating the leydig cells of testis to produce androgens and stimulating corpus lustrum of the ovary to produce progesterone.
After pregnancy, LH secretions decreases and HCG is secreted by placenta helping in the production of progesterone and estrogen.
Uses Of Pregnyl
- In Females, Pregnyl is used to treat infertility cases. It helps in ripening of the egg and in ovulation processes.
- In Males, Pregnyl is used to increase the sperm count and for younger boys, it is used in treating undescended testicles.
Pregnyl 10,000IU is manufactured by Merck . It contains a pack of
- 5 mg Sodium phosphate monobasic anhydrous
- 4.4mg Sodium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
- If required pH is adjusted using sodium hydroxide and/or phosphoric acid.
Liquid that is used as a solvent contains
- 0.56% of sodium chloride
- 0.9% benzyl alcohol
- ph is adjusted using sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid.
Shell Life: 36 months
How To Take Pregnyl
Pregnyl needs to be taken by subcutaneous injection. Keep the vial, alcohol prep pads, sterile gauze, syringe, SC needle and
Mild tenderness immediately after injection is common. Apply pressure to eliminate any oozing of blood. Apply ice pack in the area for 10-15 minutes if it is tender to touch.
When to take Pregnyl: It would work better if you take Pregnyl at the same time every time you take, preferably in the morning.
How To Administer Pregnyl
Females will be under supervision by doctors. Regular urine and blood checkup is essential as it will help the doctors to fix up on the dose. Improper dose will not be productive and high dose may lead to overstimulation of ovaries.
Do not wait for the next appointment to tell doctor if you are pregnant because Pregnyl administration during pregnancy can lead to miscarriage, birth defects.
If you are up to a stage to consult a doctor for other health conditions do mention you are taking Pregnyl.
Storage of Pregnyl: Store at controlled room temperature. Keep in a safe place and out of reach of children. Do not freeze. Protect from sunlight.
Dosage: Dosage may differ from person to person.
Do Not Use Pregnyl
- If you have already experienced
allergicreaction to HCG products.
- If you are suffering from cancer or tumor of any reproductive organ.
- If you have any other systemic disorders kindly approach a doctor to be on safer side.
- if you are pregnant.
- if you are
breast feedingto be on safer side.
Side Effects of Pregnyl
- Pain at site of injection
- Stop administering Pregnyl injection, if signs of allergies arise-difficulty in breathing, swelling in lips or throat.
- Don’t hesitate to call up your doctor if you find any blood clot, warmth, redness, dizziness, vomiting.
- Since Pregnyl is extracted from human urine there exists a very minute risk of transmission of microbes or pathogens.
Adverse Reactions With Pregnyl
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome: Studies have shown some women end up in a medical condition called OHSS-Ovarian Hyper stimulation Syndrome. Chances of such condition mainly occur after first treatment cycle. Since this can also be a fatal condition, call your doctor if you have the symptoms of OHSS- unbearable pelvic pain, stomach swelling and severe pain, urinating very less, weight gain, nausea, vomiting.
- HCG can cause early puberty in younger boys. Consult your doctor, if your child shows early signs of puberty-deepened voice, pubic and facial hair growth.
- Administering HCG injection can increase the chance of multiple pregnancy- twins or triplets which can be a risk to both mother and babies. Follow the instruction of your gynecologist to avoid birth defects in your babies.
- Rupture of ovarian cysts
- Arterial thromboembolism.
False Positive Pregnancy Test: Since Human chorionic gonadotropin is a hormone that is present in pregnant ladies, it plays an important role in
- Do not use Pregnyl after
- Return Pregnyl back if the packet is already open.
- Avoid giving Pregnyl to others who suffer
samecondition as you. It may or may not be suitable for them.
- Do not use if the glass ampoule is broken.
- Do not use if the powder or the liquid is discolored.
- If you feel any kind of discomfort
feelfree to talk to your prescriber.
Alcohol and Smoking: Alcohol and smoking habit can interact with many medicines, but in case of Pregnyl, the interactions are not known.
Disposal: Discard any remaining solution after use. Any waste material should be disposed off, taking in care of local requirements.
Talk To Your Doctor
Open up without hesitation to your doctor and pharmacist, if you are taking any other kind of medications starting from vitamin tablets. Do mention if you are using any herbal, homeopathic products in your daily life. Keep a list of all products that you use, prescribed and non prescribed and share it with your doctor. Your prescriber may not prescribe Pregnyl,
- If you are allergic or sensitive to HCG in the past
- Have diabetes
- Have other circulatory disorder
- Have polycystic ovary syndrome
- Have malformation of sexual organs
- Have adrenal or pituitary gland problems
- Have vaginal abnormal bleeding.
Why To Buy HCG Pregnyl Injections
Why should someone buy HCG pregnyl injections? HCG Pregnyl injections are used by athletes as the HCG will stimulate natural testosterone production during or after a steroid cycle, which causes the natural levels to reduce. HCG Pregnyl injections can help you become pregnant, but using it when you are already pregnant may cause birth defects in the baby.
NuImage Medical HCG Injections100% Pure Prescription HCG for weight loss by NuImage Medical. Guaranteed results.